Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today

My house is a MESS.

Nothing is where it is supposed to be.

The school room is NOT organized.

Music is blaring.

My hair is in a towel.

But its not about perfection and so with that...

We are all really excited - so much in store for us! Totally new curriculum and method - a fresh perspective and kids who have been bugging me to start school for a month. I think they are just longing for the routine and predictablility that comes with the school year. I am too, honestly.

Really, this is going to be a simplified school schedule until after Labor Day. I want to review stuff from last year and introduce all the new curriculum to all of us easily before we hit the deck running on September 8th with the co-op that we are doing (Classical Conversations).

It is gonna be a GREAT year!

No comments: