Monday, August 17, 2009

The Bike Ride that wasn't...

Note to self: remind 3 year old child new to a two-wheeler with trainers that our 12% slope driveway is not a good idea.

But because I made this 'note to self' too late...

... our bike ride was only as long as the end of our driveway.

Poor Buddy - he really banged up his knees. He is limping around the house even this morning - I am sure he is pretty bruised - he must have been going 20MPH by the time his bike gave out. I think that is the only reason he fell - he held on till the last minute!

But Amanda sure loves sporting her bike helmet which she wore for a full 30 minutes after the end of our bike ride. It used to be Erica's helmet... Oh my goodness she is just yummy!!!

2 comments:

Daniel Slocum said...

We've got a set of wheels we took off of Crysten's bike if you need em.

Jill said...

Poor Boy! Tell Nate that C & J both had big tumbles on their bikes yesterday too! Yes, Jenn, She is yummy!!!