Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Boyhood

Found out yesterday that my boys and the boys down the street have been being creative with...
um...

ahem...

their urine.

in empty water bottles.

and buckets.

with dirt.

They called it potions.

I had a glimpse of it before we left for camping, but now find out it was much more elaborate than originally understood.

Had to lay down the law. Dont think the HOA would approve.

Also had to call the other mom to explain what creative things they were doing with it. She understood. Good thing.

sigh.

(with a little giggle)

2 comments:

SB said...

kids letting you down on first time obedience, are they?!! hahahaha...too funny!! ("yeah sure mom, I'll put THIS bottle of urine in the garbage, and i'll just keep it quiet that, uh, there's more we have in mind"). uh oh, just realized i have 2 boys too!! oh no...

Jill said...

Oh. Wow. Um. That is quite... creative? Not sure that is the word for it but, YIKES!!!It luckily hasn't gotten that bad here, but I am sure something like that will be coming!