So a few years ago I asked my mom “What ever happened to my slushy cup?”
“Hmm,” she said, “I think Jill has it.”
I called Jill - “Dang,” she says, “I was hoping you would have forgotten about that…”
But I finally got it away from her. I don’t know why I have never used it before now, but apparently December 1 is the day to have a slushy! The idea is that you freeze the cup, then pour some kind of juice in. Let it sit for about 5 minutes, then start scraping the sides with a spoon. Pretty soon you get this:
YUM! My favorite growing up was Tang – surprise! Apparently I was somewhere around 9 when I got this - (yes, honey, I know you were a junior in high school…)
I would say 26 years is pretty good!!
Jenn
1 comment:
Oh well - when I was 9 Charlton was 23!!!!! *grin*
Post a Comment