School with Nate is tough. Actually, a more accurate statement is school with 4 kids is hard. And Nate is 4 1/2 – in academic limbo really – too old for plain old toys (and much too busy really) but not reading yet so everything has to be assisted. It is a tough season really. He doesn’t do horrible at self-entertainment, but he is really a social guy – would so much rather be with others.
So we are winding down our 2010 school year – and so the schedule was light today. I took 30 minutes to pull this down from the top shelf where it had never been opened, and put it together with Nate. He picked what model to make, promptly named it “Robot APO” and we had a great time together!
I am sure we will be making the other 9 projects that this kit makes very soon!
Jenn
2 comments:
Too cute! Looks like a great project for him.
Mom (grandma)
I'm telling you... he and James are kindred spirits! You and I really should swap stories... they are starting to sound almost identical and it is a bit scary!!
Post a Comment