What a great step toward independence and self confidence, for both of you! Those who know kids will think it is a wonderful outfit, and those who don't will look at you like you are crazy lazy! Just wait til they see all the costumes they like to wear! ha! You are such a good mom letting her design her own wardrobe! Please tell her I LOVE her Tinkerbell shirt! Man, on a sad note, but happy note, she is getting older isn't she?
Love the outfit! LOVE it!! I remember the early days of dressing himself with James and even though he is a boy - there were some interesting combinations!! :-)
3 comments:
she looks SO SO much like your pictures when you were little.
and the look on her face is like "okay, i'll smile for a photo, but i can't figure out what the occasion is..."
What a great step toward independence and self confidence, for both of you! Those who know kids will think it is a wonderful outfit, and those who don't will look at you like you are crazy lazy! Just wait til they see all the costumes they like to wear! ha! You are such a good mom letting her design her own wardrobe! Please tell her I LOVE her Tinkerbell shirt! Man, on a sad note, but happy note, she is getting older isn't she?
Love the outfit! LOVE it!! I remember the early days of dressing himself with James and even though he is a boy - there were some interesting combinations!! :-)
Post a Comment