Nate has called Ryan "Ya-yan" for a long time - had his name down right along with Mommy and Daddy. He even called himself "Nay-Nay" in this sing song little voice. But it took him a long time to come up with Erica's name - not till November or so. First it was "I-eee" and then it morphed into "Ah-nee". We have not been able to figure out where he came up with that for her.
Well, this afternoon we were reading a book and I read the word "honey". His eyes lit up and he pointed to Erica and said "Ah-nee!!" Oh that is so sweet and funny! Erica wasn't too thrilled that he was calling her honey, but I explained that he probably heard us calling her that and picked up on it. She wasn't so sure - but it wasn't too much of an issue.
How I adore watching my kids love each other!
1 comment:
I can just see the look in Nathan's eyes when the revelation of 'honey' came to him! GREAT!
Love Ya,
DAD
Post a Comment