I admit it, I have been hoping for some serious snow all winter. We got some late last year but it was mostly gone in a day... BUMMER!! But with the extended freezing weather all last week, all it took was a good cover of it and school was cancelled this monday morning! I was laying in bed listening to the kids wake up (they are all in the same room.. that is another story). Then I heard Erica say "OH MY GOODNESS - LOOK GUYS!!!" and the oohing and ahhing began. It was adorable! I snapped the first one before they saw me.
Waving bye to daddy as he slipped down the driveway!
We have the ultimate sled driveway - the neighbors know they are welcome any time - so when they showed up with their sleds, we all went out. We don't have any sleds yet, but they shared well!
Here is a great video of Erica sledding with neighbor Ben. - even though it is sideways (Sorry - I always forget!) You will hear Ryan whining in the background. He only went down a couple of times and then crashed and scraped his hip on the concrete. He wouldn't go inside so he provided background noise for this video.
Supposed to get more snow tonight - maybe no school and more sledding tomorrow?
1 comment:
Those 2 window pics are wonderful...standing on the windowsill waving bye to daddy...GREAT!
Love, DAD
Post a Comment