Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Weekend Fun

I got an impromptu call from Jill asking to come visit this weekend - I admit that it took me a minute think about it - my coping skills are so low right now. But I agreed and I am so glad I did; we had so much fun. Too bad the weather was yucky and COLD - the kids were inside for 95% of the time. I am so thankful for the many blessings of this house - one being that it is big enough for 5 kids to run around and not drive us too crazy.
We could have taken more pictures, but that would have meant getting off the couch... We realized after the fact that Isaac isn't in any pictures, but he was there and I am sure he enjoyed the attention he got from the kids. They fought constantly over who got to hold him next. It was a good introduction to babies for Erica and Ryan... Movie time... And I am scrapbooking...

Nate's crazy hair. I keep it long cause he has some serious cowlicks, so it makes for silly hairstyles.

No comments: