Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sunday Morning

This was Sunday morning - we were all ready for church and found the battery dead in the van. So we went to a later service after my friend Catherine came and jumped me on her way to church. So we had this nice quiet extra hour and a half to play games and try not to ruin church clothes! The boys look so handome in the plaid shirts!



Nate found some nail clippers and is very intent on trying to clip his own toenails. And he would figure it out too -

Taking pictures is really hard!!! It just hurts too much to get off the couch, find the camera and get the shot! Plus - as slow as I am moving, I miss the moment even when I do go to the trouble to get off my duff. But I am 25 weeks - and I am sure I will have her at least a week early, so less than 14 weeks left. It couldn't come fast enough - the pain is too much some days. But I am trying to take care of myself and take it easy. The heating pad is getting its share of use... as well as the recliner in teh living room. But April will be here before I know it... and then I have FOUR kids to handle - still in shock about that one!!! Thank goodness for end of season clearance racks - we had NO girl clothes!!!

Well off to make lunch for the grumpy, hungry boys!

3 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

That's a great pic! I love it!

Love you,
DAD

Pam and Steve said...

That's a great pic! I love it! Curled up trying to clip his toenails!

Love you,
DAD

Pam and Steve said...

Do you remember the Sunday we went out to go to church and the car wasn't there? Stolen and burned!!

DAD