Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baking Success!!

So this snowbound stuff has been fun! I have baked to my hearts content, something I have not done a lot of lately. Erica was a big helper!!! We baked shortbread, spritz, caramel corn, 5 loaves of pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chicookies (remember, Cindy?), and the crowning glory * Cinnamon Roll Christmas Trees *!
A family tradition of mine growing up and one that HAS to be continued (YUMMY!!!).
Check out the evidence!

Oh they are BEAUTIFUL! There are 5 of them and I think I will make a batch of traditional cinnamon rolls just CAUSE.
And the scraps were taste tested just to make sure... YUM YUM YUM!!!

We also crafted a little - I bought some ornament kits from Oriental trading
and we had fun with those!
For the record - Jennifer is HAPPY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Christmas trees look great!! Mom says "I knew you could do it"!!
DAD

RizziN Snyder said...

I just ate breakfast and now I'm hungry again after reading your BLOG. Looks like you are 'baking the best of things' right now being snowed in:)
What are those twisty things in the oven?
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE - I LOVE YOU!