(I know you will be able to see this coming...I wish I had) I got out the electric trimmer to trim Jill's boys hair (we had plenty of time - we were actually running early! I should have know then...) I finished Chris, then Jake and took him outside to brush him off. When I came back, there stood Nate....
He was standing there with the trimmers in his hand, looking down at the locks of hair that had fallen to the ground. It was shaved down to the skin the whole left side of his head!! I didnt scream but I said loudly "OH MY GOSH" and turned out of the bathroom and stood, mouth gaping, against the wall. Everyone came running - what do you do? I made him wear a hat to church... totally for my benefit. The thing is, Nate has SERIOUS cowlicks on the back of his head - a double one that causes his hair to stand up in a halo around the back of his head. We have it grown out so it will lay down! Oh my. Still in shock from it all.
Will make an appt with the hairdresser this week or beginning of next - but its Nate! What are ya gonna do???
1 comment:
One word- OSM.
Post a Comment