Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nathan, Nathan, Nathan

Sunday was the Christmas program at church. I will post a video of it this weekend, but I had to write this now before I forget it. Nate got to be on stage - something he is NOT allowed to do (but wants to cause Daddy's up there!) But he took the opportunity with both hands ... Here is his prayer that night.

"Dear Jesus - thank you for this day. Thank you that we got to go on stage and sing "Go tell it on the mountain" and that I got to stand on the stage and then I went up and got to hold the microphone before that man took it away from me. Amen,"

(oh you should have seen the proud look on his face as he held that wireless microphone with both hands - oh the power!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I was "that man"! I've got a couple of photos of him going for the mic. It's a great memory. I'll post them and link them here another time.

Anonymous said...

Here are the photos.
First.. Nathan going for the microphone.
Second.. Blocked out by Erica
Third.. No Nate but you get the idea.

Jill said...

ASM!!! Way to go NATE!!! don't kids always speak their minds in the not-so-perfect-moments?