Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Comments

Ok - so I have had a number of people say they wanted to make a comment on my blog and didnt know how. Here you go!

You dont have to sign in to anything to leave a comment!

1. Click on where it says 'comment' at the bottom of any post - it will open a new box on your screen. There will be a box for you to write something in.
2. After you write your comment, you have two choices.
A. One: On the list is 'Name/URL' - choose that one and type in your name!! Leave the box that says URL blank. That is all that is required!
B. Two: Anonymous. Just dont forget to sign your name so I know who left the comment!
3. Click on 'Publish Your Comment'.

So leave me a comment on something if you feel like it!

3 comments:

greta s said...

Hey there Woman! So, I finally figured out how this works. I so 'love' computers.......... not. But it does help me connect with you. Between last night and this am ..I was reminded of you all... especially Ryan as there's a spiderman toothbrush at the sink... grandson Bradley is here for a few days. So, guess I have to play some. (WOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!)
But head to Stevenson, Wa. for the "Rally at the Gorge"... from Wed. to Sunday. Should be a blast... and I am vending (sewing and repairing Biker stuff). Oh, to help with music ...Sunday .. outdoor church.... with bikers... dogs....etc... I LOVE IT ALL...
I got lost in 'my stuff' You all OK?? Love and HUGS to each of YOU>> ;) greta s

RizziN Snyder said...

You new picture of Mandy is breathtaking. Way to go! I can't wait to see more. Looking forward to seeing you!

Staci said...

Hey Jenn! So it's time for me to print my blog. :) I'm hoping you can give me some advice. What program do you use to print yours? Hope to see you at church soon!!

Staci