Monday, October 5, 2009

HAHA!!

This morning we were reviewing our memory work and the kids we arguing with me about the right pronounciation of a part of it. We went round and round - I finally said, "let's skip that and move onto the next thing" - but they didnt!! ARGH!!

Then I did something I have never done - I told Ryan to shut up. REALLY?? Did I really just say that?? Thankfully, I didnt say it meanly or harshly so it caused both Erica and Ryan to dissolve in a fit of laughter, pointing at me saying "Mom -you just said SHUT UP!! We arent supposed to say that - you can't either!!" laughing the whole time.

I apologized and we moved on. But oh my - a wake up call for my attitude - Choose joy, Jennifer, or it is all downhill from here!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love it! I've done the same thing... :-( Argh I hate when that happens!