While the King and his Princess had a night away, the Queen, the Princes, and the Little Princess had our own fun.
Happy Meals, popcorn on the living room floor (literally),
movies till well after 10,
Even Mommy because they asked me to, although I got the couch.
And then I woke up to a sick little girl - fever and throwing up (all over me, explaining the towel effect...)
She fell asleep on me - something she has not done since she was VERY little - so that was a special treat after being chucked on.
So we sit here on a foggy, wet Saturday morning, amidst a VERY messy house, a to-do list a mile long, and company coming later this holiday... watching cartoons and blogging.
I haven't even eaten yet and it is 11:15. Oh well.
1 comment:
all ic an say is better get better for later in the week!!! sick kids and holidays to oregon seem to go together for you... bleh.
Post a Comment