Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great Grandma

Today is my Grandmother's 90th Birthday! Her kids threw her a great party on Sunday - it was so great to see so many familiar faces and family I had not see in YEARS. Would you believe they actually counted 90 guests to her party???? It was a great day!!!
She goes by Mary, but on her birth certificate it is Marie - which is my mom's, mine, and now Erica's middle name... love that legacy.
We are only a small portion of her family - she and Grandpa have 4 kids, 11 grandkids, and 19 great-grandkids. Including spouses, the total comes to 50 people -
"All because 2 people fell in love..."

Even though she doesn't have internet anymore -
I will still wish her a Happy Birthday and will try to call her today...
Love you Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures of your legacy. I am especially pleased of the very nice picture of you and Grandma! You are so lucky to have that picture. You both look so beautiful!
a

Michelle said...

Beautiful girls! You look like your Grandma! She looks GREAT for being 90!