Monday, December 14, 2009

A night away...

Leroy and I went away for a little R'n'R. His office had a Christmas Party on Friday night in Tacoma and Leroy decided that we could go overnight for a little time alone. Who was I to object???
The next day we went to the Pacific Northwest Ballet production of the Nutcracker.
Leroy has gone with Erica a couple of times and I have always wanted to go.
It was a beautiful production and a wonderful time together for us!




3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great picture of you guys! I hope you had a great time. It was well deserved!

Jill said...

You look beautiful sister! Hope fun was had by all - including kids!

Joy Edwards said...

I'm glad you guys find time to get away. Doug and I are so use to not spending time alone we actually might be in trouble when all the kids leave the house someday! :)