Friday, March 5, 2010

Jeans

So, I have skinny little kids. It is great and all - but clothes are such an issue. Erica did not wear jeans till she was 3 cause I could never find any that fit her narrow little hips. This was before the adjustable waist phenomenon.

But I found these jeans at Target - I CANNOT believe how they fit my Amanda. Now you have to understand 1. How hard it is to find clothes that fit Amanda right - she is only 21 pounds, and 2. How much I truly love jeans! They are such a staple and I wear them every single day. I think they are SO cute on little kids too -

And to my delight, she also loves hats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the same issue! Even the adjustable waist miracles often just bulk up the sides too much and make them uncomfortable! I usually have great luck at Kmart of all places! They have a brand, Route 66, that fit my twiggy boys. Gap slender you can get on line are also a God send. I think we should just start a naked kid program! I am sure in our cold weather it would catch on. hahahaha
a

Jill said...

What a cute little outfit! So stinkin' cute!!!

Pam and Steve said...

Makes her look so much older! So
adorable!!
mom