Mandy is doing fine.
Getting around just fine and figuring out new ways to get from A to B. You should see her army crawl. I find it a bit sad watching my little girl slug that big splint behind her as she inches her way along the floor. :(
Taking it easy... she is uncomfortable though - giving her pain meds intermittently. Not long after I took these pictures, she figured out a way to wiggle OUT of her splint - her nickname "Monkey" fits her well! So I had to unwrap the whole thing and start over. Gave me a chance to have a look at it - swollen and firm, but okay.
Casting tomorrow at 7:30AM. Now the big question is do we choose a purple or pink cast???
2 comments:
ooooh! BOTH! Purple and pink stripes and then Erica can put on polka dots! You are all so brave!
Love the Jenn signature at the end!!!
a
I am sorry, but I can't help but laugh at her being able to get out of that splint... LOL!!!
I love the signature at the end too!!!
Post a Comment