Guess I am going through a dry spell with my blog... I haven't taken many pictures... [GASP] and have just been trying to get through the MESS around here!
We have a guest here for a few days - Miss Emma's mom is in Ecuador for a mission trip, so we get to add to the fun around here!

She fits right in between Erica and Ryan age-wise -

and it is great for Erica to have some girl time around here!
Right now they are making earrings for mommies...

We went to the park earlier...

Last night we went to a Bryan Duncan Concert at our church...

Tonight is movie night - homemade pizza, eat in the living room, and watch a movie - probably Bolt!

We have a guest here for a few days - Miss Emma's mom is in Ecuador for a mission trip, so we get to add to the fun around here!

She fits right in between Erica and Ryan age-wise -

and it is great for Erica to have some girl time around here!
Right now they are making earrings for mommies...

We went to the park earlier...

Last night we went to a Bryan Duncan Concert at our church...

Tonight is movie night - homemade pizza, eat in the living room, and watch a movie - probably Bolt!

1 comment:
Tim would be soooo jealous! Bryan Duncan is one of his very favorites! I think he has all of his CD's. I grew up listening to Sweet Comfort Band...
Post a Comment