Today marks the day that my hubbie and I have been married for 15 years. FIFTEEN YEARS!!! Wow. We have been married for 44% of my life. Leroy has been married for 35% of his life. Don't know why I had to figure that stat...
This was our first date - June 10, 1994. I can't believe we have a picture of it!!
(I remember thinking "Um, okay, I guess you're gonna put your arm around me.")

Leroy proposed to me in front of my church just more than 3 months later... I thought I was going to hyperventilate right there.
September 25, 1994.
Nine months later, we were married. I was almost 21, he was 28.
June 24, 1995.
It was 92 that day - we almost ran out of punch!

And now we are this:

And this:

Older. Wiser. Still Learning. Still Loving.
I love you Leroy.
Mean it.

This was our first date - June 10, 1994. I can't believe we have a picture of it!!
(I remember thinking "Um, okay, I guess you're gonna put your arm around me.")

Leroy proposed to me in front of my church just more than 3 months later... I thought I was going to hyperventilate right there.
September 25, 1994.
Nine months later, we were married. I was almost 21, he was 28.June 24, 1995.
It was 92 that day - we almost ran out of punch!

And now we are this:

And this:

Older. Wiser. Still Learning. Still Loving.
I love you Leroy.
Mean it.

4 comments:
I am just going to say "Happy 15th
Anniversary!" You both have come a
long way... Beautiful...We love you
both sooooo... much!
Mom (& Dad)
CONGRATULATIONS!! Here's to 15 more, and 15 after that, and 15 after that, and 15 after that!!!
Congratulations! I was thrilled then, I'm thrilled now. God bless you both. Did you visit the zoo to celebrate? :)
Shelly
All because two people fell in love...
a
Post a Comment