Ryan has been playing on a wonderful baseball team this year and it was a great experience for him. He learned a lot! We got to go a Rainier Game (Mariner AAA team) with the team where they allowed them to go on the field for a bit before the game. There were probably 15 or 20 teams there.

He and Leroy talked ALOT about the mechanics of the game - he is very interested.

I think Erica asked as many questions as Ryan did - maybe more. I kept having to tell her to ask Leroy cause I am still just learning!

And I just took a lot of pictures...

and had fun messing with them on Photoshop. I am learning... slowly but surely...

And we ended the night with a fireworks show - to which Amanda exclaimed randomly as we were leaving the ballpark - "That was awesome!!!"



He and Leroy talked ALOT about the mechanics of the game - he is very interested.

I think Erica asked as many questions as Ryan did - maybe more. I kept having to tell her to ask Leroy cause I am still just learning!
And I just took a lot of pictures...

and had fun messing with them on Photoshop. I am learning... slowly but surely...

And we ended the night with a fireworks show - to which Amanda exclaimed randomly as we were leaving the ballpark - "That was awesome!!!"

1 comment:
Cool pics! Looks like a ton of fun.
Is he playing this summer? I need to call you guys...
Mom
Post a Comment