Well – we are off to another dr appt today – a Pediatric Allergist. We saw the GI Dr on Wednesday and I am just so thankful for the great doctors that we have. We are on the road to finding the right things for Ryan – I don’t want to EVER see him as sick as he was after Thanksgiving. Oh My.
This year will bring some big changes for me – I am committing myself to some new things. Not new commitments as far as time goes really, but working to set things right in my mind and heart. Getting my priorities straight I guess. Finding out what things ARE really important, and what things need to be let go. What is my end goal with each priority?
Well – that is all the rambling I have for you now – I need to go think about what to fix for breakfast and clean up my counter a bit…
I leave you with this picture from almost exactly one year ago – oh, my Natester is so funny. And I need to let his hair be like this again – I am learning how to cut it myself and, well, I am still learning.
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment