Tuesday, January 11, 2011

random…

Once upon a time there was a girl lady who bought a really neat camera. She did not know much about it, but took tons and tons of pictures and was very happy.

But over time, she became less and less happy with the images she was capturing – they had lost all their luster. And the camera did not seem to do what it was supposed to do…

Then one day (at a large family gathering in the northwestern US) she was disgusted with the pictures she was taking – the coloring was all off and she could not get it back to normal.

She discovered this magical menu item titled “Reset Default.”

She threw caution to the wind and clicked ok.

And suddenly – the camera worked better again and took cool pictures like it was supposed to.

The End.

(moral of the story – if one knows ‘enough to be dangerous’, one should consider the consequences of ‘dangerous.’)

DSC05577

DSC05579

DSC05585

p.s. We have 2+ inches on the ground and it is still snowing hard.

Hope it stays on the ground long enough for a bit of sledding in the morning…

It’s so pretty… and quiet.

Jenn

2 comments:

SB said...

Oh fun fun!!! I can hardly imagine as I sit here with the air conditioner on looking out at the beach... :) he he... but how fun it would be to be there having hot chocolates and watching that white magic. beautiful beautiful pictures camera girl, er, I mean, lady!!

LilPrecious said...

I had to laugh as I had a similar experience with the vacuum cleaner...

When one empties the vacuum cleaner bag more often then once a YEAR the vacuum cleaner does a MUCH better job of actually sucking up the dirt!!

GORGEOUS snow pictures and I can't wait to see what else the camera lady produces now that the camera is producing satisfactory photos for her again!!

I MISS the snow!!!