I am the only one counting... but I thought I would let you in on the countdown. We plan to induce on April 25 - unless something happens sooner (Fine with me!!!). I get to have another ultrasound on Wednesday - I am measuring small just like I did with the boys. So I get to confirm that SHE is for sure a SHE. Otherwise, I am not worried at all - I guess I should be thankful. I guess it is better to be small than huge. I am still getting comments, especially at church, that they did not know I was pregnant! ("Yeah - I am pregnant. Yes, we thought we were done. Yes, she will be a blessing. No, it is not easy. Yes, it will be fine. Yeah - OH MY GOSH - FOUR KIDS! I am still in shock too.")
Such are the days of my life.
p.s. Oh, yeah - Leroy does finally have THE doctor appointment. BEFORE this child is born.
No comments:
Post a Comment