Sorry for the lack of creativity in my blogging lately - I guess I need to work on seeing the lighter side right now - might make the days easier.
Well - another day, another Dr appt. Or two. Had an NST first - she had been pretty quiet over the weekend but she looked fine. When I met with my doctor, she said that they are often quiet when they are going through a growth spurt - that would be a good thing. For now we are just in a wait and watch pattern until the next growth check ultrasound - March 27. Unless something happens between now and then, that ultrasound will determine what road we take. If she has grown sufficiently, we will continue to wait and watch. If not, we will evaluate what is the next step. I had grown some from the last appt though so that is great.
So I am left to deal with the paranoid nurse brain. Leroy was there at the appt with me and that is ALWAYS helpful - he can help bring me back to reality when I am obsessing. It is hard to know when I am truly listening to my body and intuition and when I am paranoid. He has really been helpful in that - encouraging me to trust myself.
And the rest of my life - well, we had a busy weekend with Mom and Dad and Jill and the boys here - a parenting conference on Saturday and church on Sunday. Erica is under the weather with flu-ish symptoms - she is home from school today. I have a cold but seem to be faring okay really. As long as I can keep the coughing under control - so far so good. The weather is yucky - which is okay with me since I don't feel like being outside anyway. Our dryer broke so I have to hang-dry all the clothes - but better the washer than the dryer.
Oh yeah - its lunch time. I hate lunch time.
No comments:
Post a Comment