Well - all is well on the #4 homefront. Forgive all the detail - I am a nurse and details are very important to me!!!
So first I had an NST - that looked fine. She has been kicking me like crazy lately and moving around all the time. Then I had the ultrasound and she had most definitely grown. Her percentages were much improved and she is still for sure a girl (whew!). Then we met with the doctor. She was very happy with the improved numbers but still felt that we needed to continue the frequent monitoring and schedule induction for 38 weeks. SOOOO - continuing with twice weekly NST's and once a week ultrasounds to check amniotic fluid levels. I will also be meeting with the doctor once a week, but I would be doing that anyway at this point.
The most shocking thing to me is that I was dialated already to a 2 and 50% effaced. I was so surprised by that! She said I could walk around like that for a long time - after all this IS my FOURTH pregnancy. Oh My.
Leroy will scan a new ultrasound picture tomorrow and I will post it then. So the final is that she actually put me on the schedule for induction on April 17. So it is official. I now have an end in sight. Ahhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment