The kids have been weirdly sick - off and on for the last week. Fevers and throwing up, intermittently. Mandy got some sort of eye infection... Fun winter illnesses.
A month ago I had strep throat. And most likely as an aftermath of that, I got some weird skin virus - called pitoriasis rosea. Fun.
It is hard to see in this terrible picture... but there are red, raised, scaly patches all over my torso, moving up my neck onto my face, down my arms - and still spreading. Thankfully, it is only mildly and occasionally itchy. But best of all, it can take up to a month to stop spreading and up to 3 months to go away. Good times.
2 comments:
Remember our conversation about having a fairly healthy winter? Spoke too soon? Hope you are feeling MUCH better soon. Love you all...MOM
Oh Jennifer! I am so sorry. Now is the time for easy meals of pb and j and ready to reheat meals! This is the time you've stocked up for. Relax and wait to heal!
a
Post a Comment