Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tempt-your-Tummy Tuesday - Sour Cream Hamburgers

Well, I didn't try anything new this weekend. I had a cold - still recovering, and we spent all of Saturday at a parenting conference (wonderful!!). But on Sunday for Super Bowl, I made a real favorite that really puts us in the mood for camping since this is the only burger I make camping.
Oh YUM!

Sour Cream Burgers
2 pounds Hamburger - the lower the fat % the better.
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 envelope onion soup mix
1/4 teaspoon pepper - or to taste

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well with hands until sour cream is well incorporated. Work into patties, size of your choosing. Make sure that the hamburger is well mixed together - they will fall apart if they aren't. BBQ until cooked through. They freeze well - I ended up with 5 patties in the freezer!

Perfect Football and Camping food...

No comments: