Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tempt-Your-Tummy Tuesday...err, Wednesday... - PW's Roasted Potato Wedges

I totally FORGOT!!!! Thanks for the reminder Jenyfer!!! :)

Hmm - what yumminess shall I share with you today???

Well my husband's new favorite side dish is The Pioneer Woman's Roasted Potato Wedges - oo - so YUM! They are great with the pork recipe I posted last week, or anything else for that matter.

Click the link or here is what I do:

Potatoes (I like the big Russet Bakers)
Olive Oil
Kosher or Sea Salt To Taste
Garlic Herb Seasoning Mixture found in the spice aisle at Fred Meyer

Preparation InstructionsPreheat oven to 450 degrees
Wash potatoes.
Cut potatoes into wedges.
Toss with oil till coated.
Then sprinkle with part of the spices. Stir well.
Add more spices. Repeat till spiced to your liking...
Roast for 15 minutes.
Shake around. Stir.
Roast for another 20 minutes. Check ‘em. Keep cookin’ ‘em.
Take ‘em out. Check the seasoning. Add more if necessary.
Serve immediately with sour cream or just plain cause they are yummy that way too!

Hmm - I am gonna try something new this week - I will post it here next week if it works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I received the pioneer woman cookbook for Christmas. What are your favorite recipes? I have only tried the biscuits so far and did not care for them. The book looks so yummy I just don't know where to start!
okay, back to organizing the pantry. yuck
a