Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's ALMOST July....

We are getting ready for the rest of our VERY BUSY Summer! I want to keep up with this blog as much as possible - but there may be lapses...

We head out on Sunday for a week with Leroy's parents and his brother and their family (17 of us altogether) to Sunriver to celebrate Leroy's parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary! His mom rented a big house and we are gonna have a great time!

We get back from that and have a week long VBS, prepping for and having a big ole garage sale, then Girl's church camp for Erica, but I am also going as camp nurse (YIPPEEEE!!!), then 10 days camping with my family for my parent's 40th anniversary and then back for meetings for our learning community and then school will be starting again!!!

I think we might all feel like this by the time September rolls around,

but we will have A LOT of fun along the way!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your parents are not celebrating their 40th! They just turned 40! Silly Jennifer!
a