The 3 big kids are at a friends house for a play date and I want to take advantage of all the time I have to get more done... I spent the end of last week sick with allergies and fighting off a sinus infection and bronchitis. Hopefully I have fought them both off... feeling better today.
We had a bit of an adventure this weekend - Leroy entered our business for a float in the local LakeFair parade - a big fair that Olympia has had forever.
This business has been an interesting venture – but this event was sure fun. My dear friend Catherine and I were inside that house for almost 2 hours before and during the parade. I ended up jumping for the majority of it… women who have had 4 babies should not jump for that amount of time… but it was a lot of fun and the kids were WIPED out by the end. The youngest ones ended up laying in the fetal position in the corners by the time it was all over. Hopefully we got some good publicity - only time will tell...
1 comment:
AMAZING! JUST AMAZING!!!
a
Post a Comment