Has it really been TUESDAY since I posted last?? I have been busy getting ready for a BUSY few weeks!
We had a garage sale Friday and yesterday... made some $$ but the days were strangely quiet. Was able to find a new home for lots of our baby stuff - the big green SUV stroller from Erica found a new home with a grandma, toys went to kids, clothes went to babies... made a couple hundred dollars or so. The best thing is getting all that junk out of our house. Not that there isn't more to clean out, but it is certainly a start!!
All set to go to church this morning. But apparently Nate threw up in the middle of the night and came in to tell me and I told him to cover it up and go back to bed. WHAT???? Seriously. I think this is a sign that I need more sleep if I didn't even wake up to my barfing child!!! Sad. He was sick again this morning, and Ryan started in too, so I am home in my jammies. Kinda bummed – was looking forward to going to church.
Hope the rest of the crew stays well - barring major calamity (knocking on wood), Erica and I ARE leaving for girls camp in the morning! She is so excited and honestly, so am I. I am going as camp nurse - really looking forward to using my nurse brain. But actually, now that I think about it, I hope I don't have to use it too much... eeeek! I am as prepared as I am gonna get, current CPR and lots of supplies to take. I guess I just really like being in that role...now I just have to find my stethoscope!!!
There is WiFi at the camp, but only by the office I am told. So don't know if I will be able to post at all... I will probably make my posts (I have been using Windows Live Writer) and then post them when I get access.
Laundry - check. (well, except for the laundry that is being created for me this morning…)
Clean Kitchen - check.
Floor washed - check.
Packed - working on it.
Medical cards for campers - check.
Barfing boys - check.
Haircuts - check.
Pantry - will do.
"Mom's Gone" Binder put together - will finish.
Um, Breakfast - NEXT.
And because posts without pictures are BORING... (and this would have been my Wordless Wednesday post if I had remembered to do it)
“So I don't get yogurt in my eyes, Mom.”
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4-year-old thought processes!! Sweet t-shirt he has on too!! *grin*
I hope you and Erica have a GREAT time at camp!!
Heidi (Messinger) Wilson
Post a Comment