Monday, November 9, 2009

Back to reality

We got home last night after another 10 hour travel day. Leroy was feeling quite under the weather, so I drove the whole way. I actually prefer that - we talk better when I am driving and it is more relaxing somehow.

Anyway, back to real life. Feeding fish, feeding children, school, cleaning up, piano practice, laundry...

And a random picture that personifies Mandy's random choices for food. She eats practically nothing - not even a full bottle - usually only an ounce or two at a sitting. And food, sometimes.

Today she likes fresh peas. Really. Not pears or apples or applesauce (anymore) or carrots or anothing else a normal 18 month old would eat. No, fresh peas. She is carrying around this cup of them happily munching. Funny.

Too bad peas aren't fattening.

And check out these adorable freckles. On an adorable girl.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I don't think that Mandie could eat butter for 3 meals a day and ever get fat...

Yes. Beautiful freckles on a beautiful girl.