For further updates on Sarah - go here www.caringbridge/visit/sarahsparkle
************************************************************
6:30pm - Sarah is in recovery! Doctor said everything went better than expected - only 4 1/4 hours!!
They will get to see her around 7!
*************************************************************
6:15pm - Sharon and Rod just went back to see Sarah - seems that everything went well!
*************************************************************
5:15pm - she is off bypass with a normal heart rhythm! We are all moving to the ICU waiting room in eager anticipation!!!
**************************************************************
3:35pm - they called to say they had completed all the prep and the actual surgery was starting....pray!!!
**************************************************************
1:50pm - Sarah was handed over into the arms of the surgical team....
**************************************************************
Here we are in Children's Hospital - Rod & Sharon just took Sarah back. Hopefully we will get to see her before she actually goes back... but we took some pictures I will share....
I got to hold her, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah
A song I heard on the radio as I pulled into the hospital
"She will be safe in His Arms
The Hands that hold the world, are holding her heart....
She will be safe in his arms..."
1 comment:
wow
Post a Comment