Thank you Catherine for inviting us to get out of the house today - it was SUCH a nice day! We were off to Lattin's Cider Mill. Oh I know I have blogged about it before - but we have such a fun time going there!

Manda wasn't too sure about feeding the goats - but she did it!

Ryan always walks this way so he can talk to her while they are walking.

Ryan and his very very special friend Crysten!

A highlight of the trip - the ever growing pig. Each time we come he is considerably bigger. It always warms my heart to see my kids holding each other's hands (right prior to hitting each other....)
Mom won at Tetherball!

And, lately Manda has refused to pose for videos - so I can hardly believe she did it on camera -
but this one is priceless!!
3 comments:
Just look at that Jubilation! Is that any way for an adult to behave after beating a child? :)
Looks like you all had fun.
oh I love love that girl! it IS truly great when they do for the camera what they normally do in real life - it so rarely happens that way! oh, and that goat imitation is prize-winning! :)
Yeah Catherine!!! I think that you have to celebrate anytime that you can still do something that your child doesn't think that you can!!!
Mandy is just adorable! I agree with Sarah, that goat imitaion is just prize-winning!!!
Post a Comment