Well, I have been too busy catching up on laundry and cleaning house to blog much. And the kids have been hogging my computer... Erica learned how to play chess (thanks David!!) and then she taught Ryan. I am going to have to learn one of these days. Surely there is something on YouTube.

But this morning Erica got her
fourth set of ear tubes!
Last time we hoped would be the last as they took out her adenoids too - but not so much. Her hearing went bad again fast about a month ago - she was reading lips to understand what people were saying... so this time they put in semi-permenant tubes. They should last 3 years. She is running a slight temp and VERY sensitive to loud noises, but has been her normal self today.
The holidays are upon us. I find myself making Christmas lists and thinking about our family gift exchange... can't believe it is the end of 2009!
Tomorrow we will finish up our co-op for this half of the year... and we will take much of the holidays off from school. We will be doing a few special things holiday oriented and I will let them do math (yes, I said 'let them' - they have an uncommon love of all things math...). But mostly we will be doing 'family time' -lots of reading together and reviewing our co-op memory work.
Happy Monday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment