It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and although I thought of taking out my camera multiple times, I never did. My parents came to visit and we had a very nice time!
We have a new tradition for Thanksgiving meal - Prime Rib and Shrimp! Oooo - it was SO yummy! Additionally, we had roasted carrots w/thyme, homemade potato rolls, green salad, chocolate pudding pie and pumpkin roll.
I am sure you have seen this picture on the outside of the Libby's Pumpkin Can - I have always wanted to make it. It is actually really straightforward to make, looked JUST like the picture, and it was YUMMY!! I wish I had taken pictures - but oh well, it was a really relaxing, calm day.
This morning we drove down to Oregon with Mom and Dad and tomorrow, we are off to Great Grandma Lowen's 90th Birthday party!
I am sure you have seen this picture on the outside of the Libby's Pumpkin Can - I have always wanted to make it. It is actually really straightforward to make, looked JUST like the picture, and it was YUMMY!! I wish I had taken pictures - but oh well, it was a really relaxing, calm day.This morning we drove down to Oregon with Mom and Dad and tomorrow, we are off to Great Grandma Lowen's 90th Birthday party!
No comments:
Post a Comment