Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween & Goodbyes

A quiet one - just how I like it! Princesses, Incredibles, Spiderman, and Transformers - we were ready to take on anything that came our way!!

We had some dear friends over for trick-or-treating... They were leaving the next day to move to Illinois and trick-or-treating in a hotel just isn't where it is at!!!

So we had pizza, trekked around our neighborhood for about an hour in absolutely beautiful weather, came home for hot chocolate, and then had to say goodbye. Such dear friends we were only just starting to know - but knowing that although we WILL see each other again - sooner than later - in this life - we are also family of faith, so that is eternal!

Doug, Joy, Jacob, Ethan, and Audrey - WE MISS YOU!! Our prayers follow you on the roads to Illinois. His plan is not ours - but our love for you stays close!

1 comment:

Joy Edwards said...

Jennifer,

I couldn't have said it better myself. I think I will always remember that Halloween. We had such a great time. I've enjoyed seeing your daily posts. I'm trying to be more consistent, but I also have to go back and fill in the blank spots since I missed so much.