Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Birthday Fun!!

Well, last night, after a full day of yardwork and wall building, Leroy came inside for an evening of entertainment! Erica and Ryan had planned a full program...

First was a band - but I missed pictures of that.

Next was a puppet show (remember this Andi??)
Next was a fighting exhibition (something very common since they watched Princess Bride)Then Erica accompanied a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday to You - she did GREAT!!Then homemade Toffee Cake by Erica...Which gave away his birthday year if you look closely!I think Nate felt a little left out - I found him singing Happy Birthday all alone in the Puppet Theater after it was all over...And we got this hand-me-down today - OH such fun we will have with this!And if you know my husband at all, you will know that he would appreciate a little cheese to finish the day!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a fabulously fun night you all had!!!