Sunday, April 27, 2008

10 Days Old

More pictures... of our FOURTH child and her siblings. Amanda is doing well - still trying to figure out how to eat, but that is improving slowly. Her jaundice is fading; her eyes aren't quite as yellow. She is slowly having more awake times, but still pretty sleepy.
She LOVES her fingers, when she can get them to her mouth...
What a precious picture of Ryan and Amanda. She was just staring at him and he was talking to her non-stop (she better get used to that). She seems to be like Ryan already - both in pictures and in personality. I wonder who she will be....

Is this a smile? It sure seems like it. Today was her first day at church - I picked out this dress long before she was born - I was so excited that it fit her. So far only preemie clothes have fit her. But she was just adorable in this! Ryan smiled so early - maybe she will follow in his footsteps that way too!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know that I keep saying this, but she is just beautiful! I agree, if it weren't for blogging, there are a lot of things that I wouldn't write or see. Love you.