Can hardly believe it - I have made it to 37 weeks - the last 6 weeks have been SOOOO slow! I had my appts today - nothing new to report. I saw the on call doc adn she didnt check to see if I am dilated anymore. She said as long as I am not contracting regularly - I'm not - no worries.
She did ask me if I lived close - I told her about 20 minutes away - she said "you know if you start contracting or your water breaks, you come ASAP? right?" I laughed and said yes. She is the one on call this weekend - she said "if I hear you come in this weekend, I will run too!" I guess I will go quickly! Fine with me - I am ready to move on to the next phase of this process.
Erica keeps having these moments where she realizes how many days are left and gets all excited - she is absolutely thrilled to have a sister. She has worked very hard on her room so that we can set up the crib in there. I am going to have to set very clear boundaries with her mothering...
Everything is ready - just trying to keep up with the dailys of clean up and laundry. And with that - off to keep up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment