Welcome to the world littlest one!

Our FINAL BONUS edition was born on April 17 at 12:41pm. She weighed 5 lbs 4 oz and was 18 inches long.We are home now - the three oldest are sleeping and the adults should be too but chatting instead and looking at pictures. Amanda is doing well - she is eating well and sleeping well too. She is quite jaundiced though - we have to go in tomorrow for ANOTHER blood draw and weigh in - and if it is any higher, she will have to be readmitted for light therapy for the jaundice. Deep breath - here we go. Amanda will not be lost in the shuffle of four children!!
I am so glad that Leroy is home for 2 weeks - I need him here while I figure out how to balance the needs of 4 children!
Pray for us!!! FOUR!! FOUR!!! FOUR!!!!



Oh how they fight over who gets to hold her first, last, how long, when... Mommy might have to make a chart or something. WHAT am I thinking??? As if I need something else to keep track of. They can fight it out.
Because she is so small, she could not afford to lose the weight that is normal for babies to lose in the first few days. So we cup-fed her. This picture gives a good perspective on how small she is in comparison to my hands and the medicine cup.
Got Milk?
We all think that she looks like Ryan the most. There is a lot of Nate in her too and she has Erica's eyes and hair. She is just a little china doll -
In Grandma's Arms... She is just so little. She actually weighed 5# even when we left the hospital this morning.
3 comments:
oh she is just so beautiful. can't wait to meet her...
Oh sister. Such a tiny little addition to complete the Slemmer Family. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
I can't wait to hold her. She's so precious and such a blessed addition to your gang. You are so fortunate to have such a full life. Enjoy it!! Love you, Friend. KK
Post a Comment