Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pet Peeves

My cousin Shelby posted her pet peeves - I feel the need to do the same. Probably due to the whole being pregnant hormone thing - I will also limit myself to five although I could list so many more!

1. The hair that grows out of the mole on my face - I watch for it constantly and suddenly it is there and DISGUSTING!!
2. My maternity pants wont stay up and have ripped out the waistbands of all of them from constantly pulling them up. And they make my butt look saggy. I HATE MATERNITY CLOTHES!!!
3. Taking the time to go to the bathroom and going all of 3 tablespoons and feeling very little relief. Sorry for oversharing....
4. Finding stickers on my socks - or old bandaids (thanks Ryan)
5. Clipping my kids toenails - something that has always reminded me how much my kids need me. But lately keeping up with that and having my hands smell like moist feet after - yeah, not really enjoying that.
6. (Sorry I have to add one more!) Heartburn.

Hmm - why did that feel good to write that??? Thanks for the inspiration Shelby!

No comments: