Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Who is she gonna be???

Here are some ultrasound pictures from Tuesday - everything went fine. The U/S lady always gives me a picture or two - nice to have so many different kinds of pictures. But these are the funniest yet. The first one - she is sticking out her tongue! And this one - she was sucking her thumb on one hand - and the u/s lady wiggled her instrument around to get her to take her thumb out to get a profile shot. This little girl promptly took one hand out and put the other one in!Oh I am getting so anxious to see who this little girl is going to be. I think God made this pregnancy higher maintenance to get me over the shock of having another child and move me toward the bonding with her that I really needed to actually get excited about her coming! His plan is ALWAYS better - I am thankful!

No comments: