Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blogging Vacation

I guess I am a bit burned out on life in general. So much going, going, going... just tired. I am definitely an extrovert, but I really like being home. And with school starting in 2 weeks, I am just not as prepared as I would like to be. I will have to get cozy with my computer and the printer and start getting everything ready for our learning community and for our regular routine.

We drove to Oregon yesterday for some visiting with the fam before Sarah and Andrew go back to Australia... What is usually a 3 hour drive stretched on to over 5 hours... hit traffic in Portland on a Friday afternoon and the stretch that usually takes 10-15 minutes took over an hour, and 3 potty breaks and a number of other traffic slow-downs - and suddenly it was 5 hours and 20 minutes when we pulled into Grandma and Grandpa's house. I was pretty wiped after that.

Dad is gonna take me and my sissers shooting today... should be interesting.

That is all I have for you... Maybe I will be back to regular blogging next week. I have to catch up on all our activities over the past weeks that I have neglected to blog about. I love printing my blog, but it will be a documentation of my slack-ed-ness for this period of time... oh well.

No comments: