Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday

Oh it has been a long week! And I have only been home for a few days of it!!

Cleaning. Laundry. Meals. Managing. Homeschool. Planning. Praying. Hey, I did most of that on vacation too... well, you know.

Here are some more camping picts – just cause.

Games. We have played bean-bag-toss for as long as I can remember. Grandpa made those boards…

DSC09721

Sand, Sand and more sand. They worked hours to dig that hole - it was bigger and deeper at one time. Oh, and Piper in the middle of it all.

DSC00042

Time well spent.

DSC00051 DSC00056

We come from all political backgrounds.

DSC00061

Nate.

DSC00172

More Sand. And Girlie time. They played together for hours.

DSC00185

Don't know why. Just cause we are camping and it doesn't matter.

DSC00200 DSC00217

Low tide Awesomeness. Even better with Uncle Bob the Biologist…

DSC00422

Birthday Stuff.

DSC00513


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
Think you can hook me up with that cute guy throwing the bean bag? He is in a black t-shirt and a baseball cap and he looks like the kind of guy that would melt my heart and make me want to be with him forever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
a

Shelby Friesen said...

You get extra credit for waking up early to see the low tide.