We are home for the weekend – but leave again on Monday for whole week’s camping. So we had to make the most of family time at home!
One of our favorite family things to do is make pizza , so we had a family night on the one night we could. I used a recipe that I thought I had posted here – but I went to look for it and I guess I haven’t – so watch for that one!! I had to TRIPLE it to make enough for everyone. And boy there was enough – we all had plenty for lunch the next day!
Yeah – that was alot of dough… but so fragrant. Very pizzaria-ish.
The kids get very serious about preparing the toppings…
Set up the pizza buffet.. the kids love making their own.
I forgot to take pictures of them when they were done – but these were leftovers!
Then everyone upstairs to watch Extreme Home Makeover – a favorite thing to do. And Manda got all snuggled in between the brothers – so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment