or this…
or this…
make me a redneck?
Nah – we just had fun. Dad took all three of us up shooting in the booneys somewhere. The gun I was using when you could see the bullet was my grandfathers… that was kind of cool.
No person or animal was harmed in the expenditure of these bullets. Except maybe an earthworm or two…

7 comments:
OH. MY. STARS.
I love it!! I'm totally getting a copy of the Charlie's Angels pic. Who said your dad ever needed boys?!
OH. MY. STARS.
I love it!! I'm totally getting a copy of the Charlie's Angels pic. Who said your dad ever needed boys?!
charlie's angels or rednecks, it's a tough call.
LOVE the last photo!
YES!!! Finally, another girl who likes to shoot. :D hehe I love the Charlie's Angels pose... you should have had dad in there as Bosley or Charlie. hehe
Post a Comment